NOVEMBER Is Alzheimer's Awareness Month – Take Advantage of ARPF’S Awareness Programs
In the last two months of the year, you can still make a difference in your brain heath. In honor of Alzheimer’s Awareness Month, the ARPF has fantastic programs and educational opportunities for you!
- How would you like to ask your healthy aging questions to a practicing physician? This month you can! Register for the FREE teleseminar here
- Events page has details about our online and onsite programs
- Did you sign the pledge to #StandUp4YourMemory? Find your name here
- Check out the Store for the Yoga Meditation exercise for memory
- Free, fantastic Educational Materials can be ordered Here
- You can now play Free Brain Games Here
Have a Smart Phone?
Take us with you by scanning the QR code below with your phone or other device
Welcome to the leading voice on the integrative medical approach to the prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
If you are like millions of Americans and others around the world, your top health priority is "staying mentally sharp as I age."
Beyond that, your number one fear is getting Alzheimer's. Why?
- There are now 5.4 million Americans with Alzheimer's disease and this number is expected to sky-rocket if there is no prevention plan put into place soon.
- Every 68 seconds a person gets Alzheimer's.
- It's the 6th leading cause of death in America.
What We Do
The ARPF provides an alternative to the conventional, "magic bullet" drug approach. We believe that you can help yourself, right now, by utilizing a holistic or integrative medical approach, based on the lifestyle tools we advocate. Modern medical research reveals that all of the aspects of the ARPF's Four Pillars of Prevention Plan, including physical and mental exercise, especially when used together, help build a healthier and stronger brain and memory. You can also review the latest research update in the Summer 2014 White Paper.
Sign Up for Our FREE Newsletter
Join our online community and claim your FREE gift: The 4 Best Recipes for Your Brain. You will also receive our FREE quarterly newsletter and the latest tips on everything you can do to reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and stay sharp as you age.
The ARPF is Here to Serve You
We need your support in our fight to prevent Alzheimer's.
Please help us continue our research at leading medical schools.
Please help us help you. Give the gift of Alzheimer's Prevention today.